Monday, April 28, 2008

I Believe !




Well, I have decided to publish the images that I create.

The image here is named ' I Believe '. I have actually made this as an illustration for an article with the same title. The author is depressed whenever she hears or a tragic news. She cannot bear the fact that humans can be so inhuman. She wonders how can somebody abandon a new born infant? Or why some believe killing innocent people is a solution to the growing intolerance? How can someone rape a minor girl?... So I have represented this society with a bleeding and wounded heart. But here the author sees a ray of hope when a young childless couple decides to adopt the abandoned baby. When hundreds of people come ahead and help the wounded from a train blast. How the little girl finds courage to face an unjust world... these deeds of humanity and kindness is like a bandaid for this heart. This is what I Believe.

The author's blog : http://gunjan1986.spaces.live.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    So i heard you really liked that piece.. thank you! Youve done some great illustrations.. btw..!
    You've got an interesting blog here.. Keep writing! :)))
    Have a good week ahead...!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gunjan!
    I regularly read your blog. But its sad that Microsoft does not let you to leave a comment on the blog unless you sign up. I really really like what you write. It is really easy to imagine and feel what you write. After I read your posts I find mine soooo dull. (:P) Keep up the good work. I am already a fan of yours. You too have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete